- Pray that Supreme Court justices will all value and uphold life as is stated in the Philippine Constitution. (Jer 22:3 This is what the LORD says: Do what is just and right. Rescue from the hand of his oppressor the one who has been robbed. Do no wrong or violence to the alien, the fatherless or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place.)
- Pray that the Congressmen and Senators will uphold life and will not enact any pro-death and pro-abortion laws.
- Pray that God’s will be done in Congress. Pray that the pro-death and pro-abortion laws will not prosper. (Psalm 94:20 Can a corrupt throne be allied with you-- one that brings on misery by its decrees?)
- Pray that pro-life Congressmen, Senators and government officials will be elected in the May 2007 elections. (Daniel 2:21 He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. )
- Pray that the culture of death will be replaced by a culture of life. (Deut 30:19 Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.)
- Pray that abortion will always be illegal in the
. (Psalm 33:5 The LORD loves righteousness and justice..”) Philippines
- Pray against the anti-children culture of death. Psalm 127:3-5 Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.
- Pray that born and unborn children will be considered a blessing and not a curse nor a burden to families nor to the nation. (.Malachi 2:15 Has not God made them one? In flesh and spirit they are his. And why one? Because he was seeking godly offspring.)
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will convict women who want to have an abortion. (John 16:8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment)
- Pray that God will give them strength and a way out of their problems so they don’t consider abortion.
- Pray that the Lord will grant them love and compassion for their own babies in their wombs.
- Pray for provision of needs of mothers who decided to keep their babies. (Ps 34:10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.)
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will convict women who have had abortions. Ezek 23:36-37 The LORD said to me: "Son of man, will you judge Oholah and Oholibah? Then confront them with their detestable practices, for they have committed adultery and blood is on their hands. They committed adultery with their idols; they even sacrificed their children, whom they bore to me, as food for them
- Pray that God will convict parents who forced their children to have abortions. Psalm 106:38 They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of
Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.
- Pray that they will acknowledge that they have sinned and will repent and be reconciled to God. (Prov 6:16-19There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers..)
- Pray that more abortion clinics will be exposed by the blood that they shed. (Isaiah 26:21 See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed upon her; she will conceal her slain no longer.)
- Pray that the abortionists will be caught and jailed. (Eph 5:11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. )
- Pray that God will convict these abortionists of their sin of bloodshed. (Exod 34:6-7 "The LORD…. does not leave the guilty unpunished…”)Pray that they will repent and be reconciled to God.