HB 3773 :pro-death, pro-abortion-care, pro-2-child policy bill by the Philippines' House of Representatives
Philippine Congressmen have come up with a bill that has been drafted in 2005 and has been introduced every year since then.
It is a pro-death, pro-abortion bill .
I have read the bill myself and these are my comments:
- I say it is pro-abortion because it condones abortion by legalizing and institutionalizing "post-abortion care".
- It specifically mentions that it does not endorse abortion as a means of birth control, but it mentions "post-abortion care" many times. If you make "post-abortion care" as part of a law, you are decriminalizing abortion in effect, by condoning it, because abortion is illegal.
- I have a suspicion that HB 3773 , which seeks to legalize, enforce, and institutionalize "post-abortion care", thereby decriminalizing abortion by making "post-abortion care" part of the law , will pave the way for the importation and required purchasing by the government of instruments well-known for being used in committing murder by abortion in the West (manual vacuum aspirators and cannulae), particularly government hospitals. It is called a "responsible parenthood" bill, but if the bill is all about 'family planning' and 'responsible parenthood', why include provisions on post-abortion care???
- The money and contracts factor: the manual vacuum aspirators cost a lot. 147,000 pesos for 35 manual vacuum aspirators. That's 4200 pesos each! Here is a link of a government contract awarded to a supplier of manual vacuum aspirators in the Philippines: Pangasinan contract for manual vacuum aspirators. The worldwide manufacturer and supplier of manual vacuum aspirators is a rabidly super-pro-abortion group, IPAS. (They make a whole lot of money from the murder of unborn babies.) Click here to see a picture of the manual vacuum aspirator.
- Click here to see a picture of the cannulae used in abortion, also sold by IPAS.
- IF YOU ARE READY TO SEE HOW A SUCTION ABORTION IS PERFORMED WITH A MANUAL VACUUM ASPIRATOR, view THIS PICTURE. BUT IF YOU ARE NOT READY, YOU ARE PREGNANT, OR YOU ARE A YOUNG CHILD, I SUGGEST THAT YOU NOT VIEW IT.
- It mentions "reproductive health" and "reproductive rights" 8 times. "Reproductive rights" is a deceptive term used by pro-abortionists and in other countries includes abortion, or "access to abortion" in particular. Truly, their consciences have been seared with a hot iron, because they consider "access to abortion" as a human right! The killing of an unborn baby is NOT a right! Unborn babies have a right to live!
- It suggests a 2-child policy for the Philippines. It specifically states that it is not forcing the policy, merely suggesting it. But if you read the bill's fine print, it does discriminate against people with more than 2 kids! It gives government scholarships/ support preferentially to families with 2 children ONLY!!!
- I believe that a legislated population management program is NOT BIBLICAL and DIRECTLY IN CONFLICT WITH GOD'S WORD because Psalm 127 says, sons are a heritage from the Lord, and children are a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. And in Malachi 2:15 the Lord says about marriage:"Has not the Lord made them one? In flesh and spirit they are His. And why one? Because He was seeking godly offspring." God seeks godly offspring! God also calls children His heritage and His reward. Children are not burdens to be reduced.
- It mandates sex education from grade 5- using government-approved modules only! Un-Christian, immoral, unbiblical sex-education propaganda from pro-abortionists will be taught to our young children. Contents of the modules include "reproductive rights", use of IUDs (which are abortifacient) and other birth control methods. I don't know if many Christian schools are aware of this. They should stand up against HB3773 because they will be gravely affected.
- What's even more scary about this bill is that it has a provision for punishing and jailing those who give information that DISAGREES with the bill (when it becomes law).
For more information:
Read my blog entry to know the different deceptive terms pro-abortionists use to make abortion not sound like murder, which is what it really is: "Pro-abortion language:what they really mean" from the prolifetoolkit.com webpage
Read my blog entry about "The Culture of Death:When Children Are Considered a Burden"
Read this column by Cris Sienes in the Sun Star Davao dated April 2005: HB 3773 article Sun Star Davao
READ HB 3773 for yourself and be appalled at its contents! Download HB3773 at this link