Friday, January 4, 2008

To Never Know

Lord God, Im ready to show the world what I can give.

I’m growing, I’m living.
The choice is hers. I want to live.

To never see,
My mother’s eyes
Or take the very breath of life,
To show the world,
What I can give,
I want the chance,
Please let me live.

(Chorus)

To never know the sky is blue
Or say those words
Mommy, I love you
The only hands,
That will hold me tight,
Are the loving hands,
Of Jesus Christ.

Empty arms,
Still wait for me,
Another way, you couldn’t see,
A different choice,
Without an end,
Another’s child I could have been,

Now I’ll never know the sky is blue,
Or say those words,
Daddy, I love you
The only hands,
That will hold me tight,
Are the loving hands,
Of Jesus Christ.


Another page of history,
Altered irreparably,
My destiny remains,
A mystery.
The sad reality,
Plans that You had laid for me,
Will never be,
Will they ever see?
__________

Lyrics By: Brittany and Stephanie M. Turner
Music by: Brittany Turner