Friday, February 8, 2008

Lou Engle: The Doctrine of SHedding Innocent Blood



" I think God is asking the church, 'Where are all the aborted little children, your brothers and sisters ?' And we are answering "I don't know. Am I my brother's keeper?' And He said, 'What have you done? The voice of your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground.'. Blood has a cry that can be heard by God."-Lou Engle

Lou Engle challenges the crowd at The Call Kansas City, 12/31/07 in this video. If you lived in the time of slavery, would YOU have spoken up against slavery? If you lived in Germany in the time of Hitler, would YOU have spoken up against the "extermination" of Jews? Now is the time of abortion, the killing of millions of children. Are you speaking up? The Church cannot close its eyes on abortion. View this video to hear Lou's message.