What is the culture of death?
The culture of death is when:
- killing a baby is considered a "human right"
- killing a baby is considered an "act of compassion", and having a baby is a curse and a burden
- killing a baby is "modern", and abortion-restricting laws are "primitive"
- killing a baby is "just a medical procedure", and having a baby is a "disease" (like calling teen pregnancies an "epidemic")
- killing a baby who's still an embryo to harvest his or her stem cells is done for "science" and "health care"