Monday, August 18, 2008

Barack Obama at Saddleback Church: I Am Pro-Choice, I Believe in Roe v. Wade

When he was asked by Ptr. Rick Warren: when does a baby have rights?He answered to this effect, stuttering as he answered:I Am Pro-Choice, I Believe in Roe V. Wade...If people believe with all their heart that life begins at conception... I respect that view.


Read what he said on the CNN politics website
_________________

I will never forget a conversation I had a long long time ago, when I was in college, with a girl in UP Manila whom I was following up after she decided to accept the Lord at an evangelistic crusade that our church held there. When I finally met up with her, she told me,"I don't want to be a Christian anymore. Pro-choice ako e, e diba Christians are pro-life?" I went away stunned. She rejected Christ because she's pro-choice. Her pro-choice beliefs were more important to her than the Lord.

God created life. Abortion kills God's creation. To kill God's creation is a sin against God. It is hatred toward God and the baby. It is the shedding of innocent human blood.