Thursday, November 18, 2010

Choose Adoption over Abortion- "Why I chose adoption over abortion" from IrishTimes.com

Read this article from IrishTimes.com

In the article three women with difficult situations chose adoption for their babies.

Here is an excerpt from the article:

"Four years ago, 27-year-old Toni was raped on a holiday abroad. Having been made pregnant by her rapist, she says she spent a lot of her pregnancy in denial about the consequences, yet at the same time never considered an abortion. “From the second I found out I was pregnant, I knew I was in no position to be a single parent and I would not have considered a termination. I always believed everything happens for a reason. I think the child has a right to live.”

What a courageous mom...many people think that rape justifies abortion. But the child is innocent of his father's crime. Abortion is not an option. SILA'Y MGA SANGGOL, HINDI DUGO LAMANG. Choose adoption, not abortion.